Jobs at DVB
Reporting To : Director (Current Affairs)
Department : Current Affairs
Reported By : Producer
Department : Current Affairs
Gender : Male or Female
Age : Above 35
Salary : Attractive Package (Depend on Experience)
Contract : (1) years contract (Will be extern based on performance)
Education : Bachelor or Master (More perfect Media field)
Language : English full skills
Location : Yangon
Starting Date : As soon as possible
Purpose of the role:
The project coordinator will be expected to oversee, manage and coordinate the core production of broadcast outputs, working closely with producers and director (Head of Department) to ensure the highest production values in the output dead line. The Project coordinator will be expected to manage producing more than one program and manage team performance. All senior producers in featuring programmes have the purpose of achieving department’s goal which is mainly to ensure all the programmes of current affairs are successful and profitable, with outstanding reach and audience engagements in order to create more success of DVB in the media sector.
Project coordinator to focus all senior producers, producer, team members are need to ensure all programmes produced are under the values and strategic existence of DVB that conveys the change of the society and the country. This position is at the level of strategic and business management level of one of the core production of DVB.
To act as Senior Producer having strategic oversight of multiple programs for planning and delivery purposes, which includes:
1. Poduction Management
2. Policy engagement and representation
3. Human Resource Management
• Production Management
• Oversee, manage and supervise the in-house production process of all featuring programs agreed, to include effective and efficient program development in creation, planning, scheduling, implementing, editorial supervision, arranging facilities, equipment, personnel, locations, etc.
• Ensure all programmes produced under line management are outstanding, creative, and successfully meet the expected quality standards agreed.
• Manage, supervise and support line producers to deliver programs on time, to budget and to DVB’s quality and creative standards.
• Ensure outlining a long-term work timeline and activity planning are well developed
• Ensure and manage for the overall quality control of productions under line supervision
• Monitor, review and adjust the production plans and process of the programmes in their pre-production, during production and post-production stages based on agreed schedules, timeline and expected outputs
• Oversee and provide editorial support to each program team as necessary
• Check and approve all decisions on adjustments, scheduling and changes
• Resolve internal conflict during production engaging with programme participants, stakeholders, contacts and authorities, etc. as necessary
• Identify and detect potential threats to brand reputation and other risks of production process
• Policy engagement and representation
• Ensure all the production of the programs under current affair are in line with DVB values, policies, strategic objectives and business objectives.
• Champion and be the model of ethical standards, code of conduct, disciplines, rules and regulations of journalism in DVB
• Initiate and participate in development and implementation of policies and procedures, code of conducts to be consistent to ensure efficient and safe operation of programme production.
• Actively promote the DBV values and apply all relevant workplace policies and guidelines.
• Represent DVB in coordination and building strong relationships with key stakeholders and participants of the production process of the programmes, both internally and externally.
• Ensure programmes production under donor grants are reported and coordinated as per agreed terms and conditions in the contracts
• Participate, advise and implement the business strategy as directed by head of department and top management.
• Human Resource Management
• Manage and lead programme teams to be well organized, allocated, train, promoted, and reinforced performance
• Manage and lead internal procedures and controls of personnel management and problem resolution in collaboration with HR department
• Evaluate, reward, recognize, make correction, and action of the performance of all line producers against their key performance indicators agreed
• Ensure performance evaluation is conducted effectively along the line management for personnel actions, motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance in each programme production team
• Manage recruitment & training of producers and staff in the department in compliance with organization policy and labor laws
• Lead, initiate, and participate in the coordination and integration of senior and middle managers of the organization for the overall HR affairs, development of rules and regulations, staff welfares and celebration
• Donor grants are reported and coordinated as per agreed terms and conditions in the contracts.
• Reporting to Donor Minestrone reporting, Activities reporting
• Reporting to director monthly work plan, overview work plan, implantation plan, and weekly schedule.
• All Reporting are make sure concerned with base on project purpose.
Interest candidate please send resume (Full Document with Reference) to [email protected] no later than 30-06-2020.
DVB ၏ ႐ုပ္ျမင္သံၾကားတြင္ တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရန္အတြက္ ေအာက္ပါၿမိဳ႕မ်ားတြင္ အပုဒ္စားသတင္းေထာက္မ်ား အလိုရွိသည္။
ေလွ်ာက္ထားလိုသူမ်ားအေနျဖင့္ [email protected] သို႔ ေလွ်ာက္ထားႏိုင္ပါသည္။